Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

fell what it's REALLY like to Role Play

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Chinu flashed stepped to the peek of a mountain. "Ahh it's so fresh today!" She exclaimed while jumping down. She kept flash stepped and skipping throught the air. Chinu landed and sat against the side of a mountain.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 pm

four quincie's were posisoined there, they noticed the girl and quickly surronded her "Your coming with us" they said as two used an energy manipulatoin to restrain her hands
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:14 pm

"What? Why?!" Chinu asked while trying to grab her sword. "I can't belive he is doing this to me. H-he's really wants me dead?" She mutured.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm

"Our leaders will want to see you" he smirks "Any truble, and we'll call in our secound in command, then your dead" the one that looked like the leader
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm

/If I make any trouble I might have to kill Lucky with my bankai../ Chinu thought while going with them. "Fine I'll go along with you.." She said.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:21 pm

they smirk "You know, he's the one that organized this" they smirk
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 pm

"Who Lucky?" Chinu asked slowly. "I don't care just take me to the stupid place."
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 pm

they nod and take her for abut an hour until they reach a small cave and walk in and reach a small place were lucky was sitting moving a mall map with figures on it, he turns when he hears them , he turns and sees that they're here

"good, let me see them" he says as they move apart, revealing only her shadow, so lucky couldn't see who it was "Step forward" he says
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Chinu stepped foward covering her face in her shirt. "What do you want from me?" She asked while speaking in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 pm

he looks up and down "your the one that caused the problem with our last prisoner effort, show your face" he says
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Chinu showed her face and looked at him. "Hello Lucky." She said.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 pm

lucky steps back what tha" e says looking behind her at the solders "Her, she's the one you captured" he sys as he uses his energy the throw the leader across the room "Wait, the time you were attacked, that was.. you were... Ok, I'm losing it" he says sitting don in a chair made of stone
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 pm

"What do you want from me?" Chinu asked making her voice deeper. Chinu closed her eyes. /Ok this time I need my violent self. Only if he tries to attack me./ She thought and opened them.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:47 pm

lucky sighs "Listen, here it is, I was sent a missoin to capture the person that killed the first party, all we knew was whowe were after, I never saw the picure, I had no I dea" he says
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 pm

"Sure you didn't!" Chinu yelled while running out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:52 pm

lucky sighs and rushes after her "Hey, I didn't, really" he says grabing her "You honestly believe I would toss one of our general onto a stone wall If I had expected this" he says "I'm sorry "I really didn't know"
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:54 pm

"Get off of me!" Chinu yeled while grabing his arm and flipping him to the ground. "I don't know if I can trust anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:57 pm

lucky lys on the ground and sighs "Honestly, I'll do anything to prove I didn't do it, what do you want" he asks lieing on the ground closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 pm

(Even if I leave I will be back on in like fifteen minutes so please try and stay on. I just have to go to my mom's work today but she has a computer so I will be on.)

"I don't know Lcuky...if that even is your real name." She sighed and pushed her hair back. /What am I going to do?!/ She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:05 pm

lucky gets up "Fine, whatever" he says walking back into the cave and he starts to throw around the solder "You idoits" he yells asthey fly around the room, he then walks over to the chair and sits down "You idoit" he says to himself
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:11 pm

Chinu walked into the forest trying to make her way back. "How could he do such a thing?!" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:14 pm

lucky desides o plea his case on more time he starts to run out of the mountains an into the woods, he senses her around, and he jumps to the top of the treess and looks around
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Chinu sat down in the middle of the forest floor and thought to herself. "Why would he do that!!." She yelled.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:18 pm

lucky feels her energy beneath him and he jump down and looks aroundand sees her
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Chinu laid down and closed her eyes. "What am I going to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Mountains   In the Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: outside :: Mountains-
Jump to: