Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

fell what it's REALLY like to Role Play

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm

lucky coughs up allittle bood, then he shakes hs head "My brothers did that to me for fun" he says as he spins his blade and a circle cut appears from his blade on her
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm

"Fire ring." Chinu muttured while a ring of fire cpatured Lucky. She quickly took her sword out of her stomach and coughed up blood. Her whole body had blood on it and her sword was dropping with a ruby red liquid.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:06 pm

lucky mirks and the blood on the end of her sword lurches at her face and starts to choke her "My blood has my energy in it, which allows me to manipulate it" he says
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Chinu laughs. "I can't belive I am using one of my last resorts." She said while choking Chinu then flash stepped up to him and looked at him. "Just to get one thing staright I do not like you. In this way." She then kissed him hoping he would stop.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:11 pm

he just stands there "My emotoins are stopped in battle" he says as he stabs her just above her other sword wound, making them conect and making her bleed even more
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Faya swung her sword to combine two of her teqnuqies."Lullaby and go to sleep." She sang it sounded like little girls singing it. Then pure energy went towards him and was going to peirce his skin.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:19 pm

lucky smirks and backflips into the water, using his energy to make a pocket of air, he the surfaces for a secound "Lets continue down here, come on, lets see if you can swim" he says as he goes down and swim to the bottom
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

"Ok I can do this it's just like swiming with Blaze." Chinu whispered. She then went to the alke and walked in breathing slowly and calmy. The blood got washed of and she swam to him. "Ice wall!" She yelled as ice appeared out of the water.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm

lucky smirks and jumps back, and then send five blades making a star that cause the wall the break down, he then usews his energy to propel him forward with his sword in front, and he starts to zoom at chinu
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:33 pm

(By the way Chinu has a whole lot of different selves.)

Chinu fainted then came back as her violent side. "Haha move aside please!" She then made her bomb ashed fall on Lucky and then a fire ring came to capture Lucky. After all of that she sent a blast of energy at him.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 pm

(We're under water, no fire)

lucky puts his energy into his feets and starts to spin, and he goes under the ground and he resurfaces behind chinu and stab her back right were her heart is, but just far enough in so that it does stab he heart
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Chinu laughed evily. 'Don't you get it I'm Chinu's violent side!!!" She then took the sword out and punched him in the nose.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

lucky lets himself be punched and fly back, when he gets ar enough away he claps his hands and two wallls of energy clamp shut, with chinu in the middle, "Ya, I get it, I kinda like the other side better, but it matters not" he smirks
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:49 pm

Chinu's eyes start to glow red and she laughs like a crazy person. She took her sword and said. "Energy blast." Then a large amount of energy cam from all sides and hit him.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:54 am

lucky gets hit hard by the energy, but when it end he gets up, blood coming from everywhere, but just floating up into the water, he smirks "I'm kinda srry I have to use this, but you brought it upon yourself" he says "Now, energy manipulatoin, form of a golem" he ay as his energy form a large golem, ten times bigger than lucky "Let go"
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 am

"I'm going to loose today because I can't use my bankai on you." She said while letting it hit her. Chinu got hit and flew underwater unconcious.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:54 am

lucky looks at her, he walks over and picks her up and brings her ashore, he sets her dwon and uses his energy to pull ot the water, and pulls out a small kit and wraps up her blade wounds and sets her down and sits there until she wakes up

Last edited by lucky on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Chinu woke up coughing and she saw her body wrapped. Her jacket was hanging off her soulder. "Holy!" She yelled then put her jacket back on. "What the heck." Chinu muttured under her breath.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 pm

"I figured I wouldn't let you die uncousis" he says not looking towards her, just looking at the ground "Good fight"
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:06 pm

"You could at least wake me up so I can wrap my own wounds. I have barley anything on under here. Now if you looked I will use my bankai." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 pm

he turns "What, you mean you want to go at i again" he says
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:09 pm

"I am not wearing anything under this jacket except pants!" Chinu yelled. "And I swear if you looked you will be dead in a flash."
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:12 pm

lucky sighs "I didn't, and what chose did I have, you wouldn't wake-up, and you were bleeding so bad, I only had one optoin" he says "And besides, Why would I look, I'm no pervert, thankyou very much"
Back to top Go down
Chinu
Soul Reaper Captain
Soul Reaper Captain
Chinu

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 pm

"And how do I know that?" Chinu asked while standing up and limping over to him.
Back to top Go down
lucky
Quincy 2nd in command
Quincy 2nd in command
lucky

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:16 pm

"One, I'm a certified doctor, I took an oath, and two, if you didn't notice, I don't have much emotoins, so being perverted is kinda not possible" he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: outside :: Lake-
Jump to: